Never Give Up

Monday, October 29, 2012

Motivational Monday

So I was sent an email the other day telling me that my husbands health is just as important as mine. This past month I have been so focused on my husband and just gave up on myself. I gained back majority of the weight that I worked so hard to get off. I do this to myself a lot, I will lose 10+ pounds and then end up back to where I started. I am so frustrated with myself for continuing this cycle. My husband is supporting me but I feel like I need to do more for him rather than myself. He is going through so much more than I am, I just don't know how to support him through this except to put myself on the back burner and put all my extra strength into him and my children. I have been emotionally and physically exhausted. When I workout I feel so much better, I have more energy and I think clearly...I know what I have to do.



Maybe my good mood will help me, help my husband?






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment