Never Give Up

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Slap Myself in the Face Every Morning


  ...not literally, but here lately I have found myself obsessing over the numbers on the scale. I go on a binge some days because it just slaps me in the face, every.single.day. I am an emotional eater and I need to stop this. Sometimes I step on the scale multiple times per day like its going to change or something. So I am going to step on it only once a week. I could also be eating better and I know that I am not doing everything that I can do to lose weight, so its a double slap. I have so many meals planned for when we move. I can't wait to get my pots and pans out and cook an actual meal. The, "use whatever is in the house so we don't have to move it", is getting kinda disgusting. Which are things that we would have moved with us and they would be in the pantry so its better to get it all out in two weeks rather than eating it when I am doing really good...right?




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment