Never Give Up

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm busy...

So, I am not blogging as much as I wish. We have had a lot going on and now with just a week away from a two week vacation, planning is going into over haul. We are getting everything that we need together and have started packing already. I am in the last few days of SI6, but I am going to keep at it until we get back from vacation.

I have totally messed up Weigh-in Wednesday, so sorry! I promise to get on track once things settle down around here, probably after we get back. I do get pictures, I just don't get time to post them. I will post some comparison pictures on Wednesday though, just to show a before and after with Slim in 6.

Today I started the cleanse I have told you guys that I was going to do, I will do a whole post on that and  then try to update as it goes. I found it on pinterest and shared it with a friend, she did it and lost almost 10 pounds on it. So a friend *Hi Anna!* and I have decided to do it together.

For some reason my weight has gone up again, I am guessing its muscle? I have gotten better at those planks...haha Right now I am sitting at 188, still ten pounds down from where I started six weeks ago but it could be better. So total I could have lost 20 pounds because after gaining and losing those pounds again I am sitting at 19 pounds lost, when in actuality it is only about 10...kicking myself right now! I really wish I just made more time for working out and making myself eat healthier on those days that my kitchen wasn't available.







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment