Never Give Up

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We're Home!

We are home from the beach, and we had a blast! Sorry I didnt post, we thought we would have cell phone service and internet. I wish we could go back. The house was amazing and Miss A had a blast in the pool and playing in the sand. I forgot my camera at home, how can you forget that...right? I am so upset. "/

I do have to admit, I gained eight pounds. I ate a lot of junk food and didn't get to workout, unless you consider chasing a two year old up and down six flights of stairs every 10 minutes a workout. We ate out majority of the time and most of it was not very healthy. I had every intention of eating right and working out but it felt good to be able to relax and not have to worry about anything.

Now back to reality and eating healthy.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment