Never Give Up

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Burn It Up!

The past few days I felt like I wasn't working out as hard as I could, so I stepped it up to phase three (Burn It Up!) tonight. It was amazing, I feel like it was probably one of the best/ hardest workouts that I have ever done. I really liked how it was a faster pace, the music was more upbeat and they really didn't give you a chance to stop, you just kept going and moving. My muscles were on FIRE. With Start It Up! and Ramp It Up!, you would stop and walk in place ever few moves. It would remind me of how much it burned and I would think about stopping, yes sometimes I would not walk or kick it out. When you keep moving and concentrate on the move, you don't have time to think about anything else...including the burn.  

I kinda enjoyed it...






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment